: 38 moons (adult/3 years)Rank
: MoonClanFormer: SnowClanMentor/Apprentice
: n/aHas mentored:
Was mentored by:
: Sunstorm (whereabouts unknown; presumed dead)
Attracted to: Male
Pelt: Medium-furred, "sable" colored, dark brown marble swirls
Breed: Marbled tabby; Moggy
[Kind - Careful - Cheery - Tactful - Intelligent - Fiery]
Resourceful, intelligent and kind to a fault, Sablefur is actually a sweet cat with an enormous heart. She is the sister of Rookfeather, and mother to her two sons, Timberpaw and Howlingpaw (affectionately nicknamed, "Timmy" and "Howl"). She is hugely protective over her kittens, and motherly and intelligent with an massive capacity for compassion and kindness, sometimes even for OtherClanners. A brilliant thinker, she always thinks things through first before executing. This is chiefly because she has had more than enough experiences with how cunning life could be, and as a result, she keeps careful on her paws and sorts through both the pros and cons of certain, if not, all situations. Since the disappearance of Sunstorm, her mate, she has been trying to be more outgoing and showing a positive spirit - particularly around her kittens. However, the impact of his vanishing causing more turmoil on her heart than her behavior shows on the outside (for she's learned to conceal her feelings well), Sablefur has a callivous mind, believing that it's her own fault for her disappeared, possibly "deceased" mate. Though, she doesn't tend to dwell on that sort of thought and instead lets her sons's well-being and safety take her attention most, if not all, of the time. Mostly throughout though, she can be overly uptight and far too absorbed in family ethics to focus on relaxation or any "me-time". Instead of asking someone to watch her kits while she stretches or something, she never leaves her kittens's sides. Sablefur is also incredibly strong-willed and fierce, and doesn't take lightly to being undermined or insulted by anyone. But despite these... "serious" of sorts of traits, Sablefur has another side to her; one that's zealous, imaginative, and aspiring. She enjoys humor, fun and games, and quality time with her loved ones, and is commonly seen playing around with her kits.
All in all, Sablefur is a kind, loving and motherly she-cat. She has a heart made of the purest of gold, and a consideration like pure waters. She cares deeply for her Clanmates and loved ones.
WEAKNESSES-Prone to over-heating in hotter climates
-Fur is un-blendable with the snow
-Can't climb rocks
- Born to Tricklebirch and Robinfeather
- Rookkit is born later on through her life
- She graduates from a kit to an apprentice, and her brother does so too soon after
- Hawkwish dies
- Went to her first gathering and befriended Sunpaw of Fireclan
- She also spoke to Crookedpaw and Wolfsong
- Graduated from an apprentice to a warrior
- Goes to a gathering and chats and plays with Sunpaw again
- feeling the need to be with him a little longer, Sablefur breaks the code and follows Sunpaw into Fireclan.
- Finding it dangerous to play around the base of the Fireclan territory (where her scent would be easily distinguished) they travel to another area - SkyClan's old camp. There, Sunpaw reveals his feelings for her, and she, fearing that Starclan would punish them, told him that they should stay friends.
- Participates in a territorial war against Dawnclan.
- They return victorious.
- Crystalstar is killed, and Sablefur, along with her clan-mates and especially Rookfeather, mourn her death.
- A Fox attacks, and some of her clan-mates are injured.
- The Fox flees towards Dawnclan.
- She is then informed that Fireclan has encountered a big flood ( one in which Kindlestar went missing) and had to temporarily relocate to the Gathering Place.
- Out of worry, she searches for Sunpaw, and after being unsuccessful in finding him, she distresses upon thinking that Sunpaw had been swept away by the flood. However, much to her joy and relief, Sunstorm
, in turn, finds her instead and she is happy that he has not been killed or missing.
- She and Sunstorm speak to eachother again, and he hints that he will be seeing her in Snowclan
- Sunstorm comes to Snowclan. They play around and chat for a bit and eventually leads to Sablefur confessing her feelings for him.
- They become mates, and they live happily ever after.
- Sablefur is there when Fallenstar asks Echostar to help him in a war against PebbleClan, DawnClan and FireClan
- The Great War starts
- Talks with Sunstorm during the battle
- The Great War ends.
- Sundancer, Rookfeather's mate, is pregnant
- Sunstorm "dies" and she goes into a deep depression
- Saplingtail then tells her that she is pregnant
- The fire breaks out and Sablefur, after being relocated to a safer place, gives birth to Howlingkit and Timberkit
- The Journey begins, during which time she, along with a couple of others are caught in a rock-slide
- Eventually makes it to the New Territories
- "Dreamstar" and her rogues take over SnowClan, taking most of SnowClan's members hostage. However Sablefur, the queens and kits, and the medicine cats evacuate.
- Takes refuge in MoonClan.
- Saplingtail, SnowClan's medicine cat, is killed by one of Dreamstar's rogues.
- The war begins and Sablefur and the kits and queens are safe in a safe, secluded(?) area (Or so that's what I'm imagining)
- Dreamstar is killed off and the Clans split into two: MoonClan and SunClan. Sablefur chooses to abide in MoonClan.
- Timberkit and Howlingkit become apprenticesParents:
: Timberpaw and Howlingpaw
= Stranger |
= Curious of
= Acquaintance |
= Good Friend |
= Best Friend
= Likes (platonic)
= Uncertain of/wary
= Dislikes |
[X] [strike] -Deceased/dead